Computer User Support Group

Computer User Support Group


How do I get an account on the EECS Exchange server?

CUSG manages the EECS Exchange server for a small group of users. There is an annual fee per user, documented on the IRIS Rates Page. To get access to the Exchange server, you must first have an EECS Departmental Account (a non-Instructional account). Then, you may send email to cusg@eecs, noting the username that needs an Exchange account and a chartstring to bill the fee to; or, supply this information on our Job Request form.

How do I access the Exchange web interface?

Outlook Web Access (OWA) allows you to access your Exchange account from any browser, although using Internet Explorer will give you access to some features that other browsers cannot. You can access OWA at using your Windows username and password.


Computer User Support Group
395 Cory Hall #1770, Berkeley CA 94720-1770
Voice: (510) 642-7777, FAX: (510) 642-2916

© 2017 UC Regents

Last modified: Tue Dec 14
14:49:51 2010