How do I configure my iPhone for Exchange?
The iPhone 2.0 software supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync,
delivering push email, calendar, and contacts. Use the following settings
as a guide for the Exchange app; note especially the Server name:
- E-mail: (e.g. email@example.com)
- Domain (optional): blank (or try EECS)
- Username: (e.g. larsrohr)
- Password: (Your EECS password)
- Server: owa.eecs.berkeley.edu
Recent iPhone configuration settings don't ask for the Server initially; they
will query your email server for 2-3 minutes first before timing out and then asking
for your Server.